Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a couple of homes that have shaped my childhood. My "old house" which is four blocks away from my current home in Chicago on 104th and Avers, and my lake house in Cassapolis Michigan. I moved out of my old house when i was five years old because my dad was dying for a bigger home but we couldn't add an addition to the house because of the location and my mom wanted us kids to have a bigger backyard before she passed away. She was diagnosed with breast cancer when I lived in my old house and passed nine years ago today on January 19th 2003. She also pushed for my dad to buy a lake house for us because she was a saint and knew we would love it. So despite the memorable times we had in our old house we moved into a great house where I still reside and we bought a lake house on Diamond lake, my favorite lake I have ever. Since then, my brother sister and I have had the time of our lives and I can't wait to grow up, have a family of my own and raise them even better than I was raised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment