Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My main priority for my final draft is to utilize the writing center. My rough draft was filled with grammatical errors I had subconsciously skimmed by during my proofreading. It was also two pages in length. Adding at least three pages to my rough draft will be my next goal. I can fill those empty spaces with proof of comparisons between texts from the "Jaws" book and movie. I would like to add a minimum of eleven quotes from the book to compare with scenes from the film. My evidence I had provided inside my rough draft simply was two weak for my thesis. More in depth proof will help. I'm hoping the writing center on campus will help my organization skills. The type of format I sometimes use within my paragraphs seem incorrect and unclear at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment