Tuesday, April 10, 2012

RUMPELSTILSKIN

I decided to choose Rumpelstilskin, by Brother's Grim for my original text because Rumpelstilskin fits the right description of an classic individual to find a mugshot of. I want his face in a mugshot because I decided that I would like my familiar genre to resemble  a link of news coverage from CNN's website. Also, I will use an unfamiliar genre for Rumpelstilskin like an encyclopedia reference that will depict who Rumpelstilskin was.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/10/justice/teacher-fbi-top-ten/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

wkikpedia.com

Rumpelstilskin will have his face in my CNN news coverage link because of his malicious acts towards society for my familiar genre, with the audience being middle class society. The stance of the piece will be not in Rumpelstilskin's favor and the design will be modern age. My unfamiliar genre will be an encyclopedia reference for any individual's interested in the life of Rumpelstilskin himself. The Stance will be informative without much design.


No comments:

Post a Comment