Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rumpelstilskin's Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003731259146

Up top is the link to Rumpelstilskin's facebook page and below is his "About Me"

They call me Stilskin, Frank, Rump, Franky, Dick, Dicky, Jumpy, Francis, Power Frank, Rumpelfrankskin, The Mover, Dollar Bill, Dollar Frank, Cobra, Frankenstein, The Frankfurter, German Enterprise, Rumpelmoney, and Trump. I grew up in Hanover Germany with my mother until she left me when I was four years old so i grew up fast. I have an I.Q. of 150 and I am fluent in German and English. I'm also fluent in Korean but I haven't step foot in Northeast Asia. The movie Good Will Hunting was about me. I have quit drinking alcohol for ten year periods eight times. During WWII i worked with Cuban Dictator Batista and provided America with 85% of their weapons. I am currently worth over a third of what Warren Buffett is worth but I fly under the Radar since I've been a federal Agent since the 1940's. "keep that on the downlow" I can scale a thirty foot high brick wall. I don't keep up with current events because I do not use the newspaper or watch television. The newspaper is two expensive and television is outdated. I learned how to play sports in my mid forties and have had peek athleticism ever since. I have met friends from all across the world during fishing trips. Most of them are reaching old age and dying off but I am fine with that, I surround myself with younger folk. I have a Blackberry for work, and a Blackberry for play, its whatever.



P.S. Rumpelstilkin's page may appear a bit "Dry" to others who are not friends with him. Some areas may not be visible like his "About Me" which is posted above this note.

No comments:

Post a Comment